What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Monday 16 April 2012

Crea Clip Review- Part 1- Pictures of the Clip and Instructions- Picture heavy post

Hi Beauties,

I came to know about Crea Clip last year through beauty blogs (duh!!) I found it pretty intresting and loved the results. When I got a chance to try out the clip do I need to see how excited I was???


What is Creaclip??
The CreaClip is a hair-cutting guide that you can use at home to cut your own or others’ hair. It is easy to use: Just Clip, Slide, and Cut!

Q. Why use the CreaClip?
A. The CreaClip can save you hundreds of dollars and hours per year for an entire family. When you cut your hair at home with the CreaClip, you’re spending pennies per cut, without the hassle of traveling and waiting. It’s also perfect for people who are not physically able to go to a salon, if you’ve got a lot of children’s hair to cut, if you need a little trim or maintenance between cuts, or if you want to create your own customized style.

To know more about the clip go here




You get two clips for your hair cuts. One is big for your hair cuts and the other one is smaller for cutting bangs.




Both the clips come with a spirit level. This helps you know if you are holding the clip straight. You need to adjust your clip accordingly to cut your hair in a level. This level can be rotated. This is helpful when you are cutting bangs.

Instructions for Use


One Length Cut

Straight Across Bangs

Side Bangs


Different Cuts


The clips come with a open and lock mechanism. This will help you hold the hair in place. The clip is sturdy and the lock secures your hair neatly. Some more pictures of the lock clip.



This clip is popular for layer cuts and bangs. I tried layers with this clip.

For pictures of my hair cut and my thoughts on the clip, Read part 2 here.


PS: Product sent by company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...