What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Friday 3 June 2011

June Haul

These are the things I got yesterday : D


Pond's TM in sheer honey- Thanks to Varshini dear for reviewing :) Rs.215


Maybelline Color senstaional in Mavuelous Rs. 299


Maybelline Watershine Lip Gloss in Naked brown and Crystal Amethyst Rs.190 each.




Lakme lip gloss. Around Rs.150.


Here are the swatches:

with flash: L-R: Lakme Lipgloss, Maybelline Color Sensational Mauvelous, lip gloss crystal amethyst, naked brown

without flash

Maybelline Colorama Nail polish in Silver PlumRs.85


Jovees Anti tan pack. Rs. 165



Jovess peel off mask Rs. 145



Aroma magic mineral glow scrub Rs.80


Aroma Magic Skin freshner Rs. 55


So what do you think of my haul?

5 comments:

  1. I love the mineral glow scrub,Ponds TM and naked brown tooo..fab haul !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bhumika :) even i am loving these products...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg u r again dng a haul post??:O :spank::spank: Do the review on the maybelline lippie and lakme lipgloss Ind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he... don worry more to come :p

    ya sure will do the review soon.. I am totally in love with the lippie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Crystal Amethyst Lip Gloss from Maybelline looks awesome. Is it translucent or does it have good pigmentation?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...