What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Sunday 24 June 2012

Faces Nail Enamel- All That Glitters- Review- NOTD

Hi Beauties,

Sorry for not being around for a while. I had quite a hell lot of work and completely stressed out from it. Then went to a small trip with my family had a good time and now I am back :D I missed you guys :-* 

Anyway, Remember I told here I will be getting a gold glitter polish also. I got this sometime back and took pictures but was not able to post it because of my tight schedule. This polish is from Faces and the shade name is All That Glitters :D



This is a wonderful polish. I love the gold glitter. The brush is small but easy to apply. No streaking. And the polish stays really long. Removing this polish was a little difficult. But with the help of Hip Hop Nail Polish remover pads I was able to remove them easily.




This is priced at Rs.99 for 7ml. I got it for Rs.84 from Stylecraze.com. The quality is amazing and bigger size bottles are also available. The shade range is amazing. If you are a nail polish lover grab a few from this brand :)

I have three coats in the below pics. These are great to be used on top of other polishes as well. But I like these to be used alone as well :)




Repurchase: I already have bought another shade from this brand.

Recommendation: Ofcourse :)


2 comments:

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...