What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Sunday 7 August 2011

Maybelline Colorsensational Mositure Extreme Lipcolor- Fudge- Review and Swatches

Maybelline Colorsentational Moisture Extreme Lipsticks are similar to their color sensational range. I find these lipsticks more creamy than the colorsensational range. These lipsticks also have been color coded like the colorsensational range. This range has borwns, reds, corals and Pinks. The packaging is that of the regular packaging. Nothing special, just a classic lipstick. But it is very sturdy and locks well. Not a problem to toss onto a bag and go out. The color I am going to show you guys today is Fudge.


Fudge is a borwn lipstick with orange undertones. It has light shimmers nothing OTT. You can wear these even during the day.



This color will suit most skin tones. I really Like this one. Can't comment on the staying power. For me it lasts only around a hour or two. I easily lick of my lipsticks. I dont mind reapplying them again. Doesn't dry out your lips. You will not need a moisturiser under it.

With flash
These lipsticks are super creamy and I think these will melt during hot summers.

Indoors without flash
Natural Light

Price Rs.220
Shelf Life: 3 years.

This color will be MLBB for many. Love this shade.

Recommendation: Yes do try them.
Rewpurchase:  Of course. These are great buys and eyeing on a few more shades :D

PS: Just now added email subscription to my blog. Hope you guys subscribe and encourage me :)

6 comments:

  1. Did u say orange??? :drool: :P u think it wuld suit me Ind??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a soft corner for browns and this shade looks real nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of shades from this range, I really like it - cheap & very good quality :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ swetha: Do try this. You had asked one color in your blog right. This shade is kind of that shade.

    @SSG: Some of the brwons look dull on me, but this one brightens my face. Do try it.

    @Tanveer: Yes these awesome for the price you get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like this shade! i use alotta of these shades on myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right this is more of MLBB kinda shade...Subscribed to email also.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...