What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Tuesday 13 December 2011

I Love Shopping is now Indgal Loves Shopping....

I had asked suggestions on changing the blog name last week here.

And most of you guys said you liked Indgal Loves Shopping. So I have did the same and from now onwards this is my blog name.

Thanks to each and every one of you who took time in providing your suggestions.

Love you all :)

Oh and I have started a google+ page. Please click here to add me to your circles :)

Thanks,
Indgal :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...