What I am doing now??

I am on the hunt for skin friendly products available at affordable prices. Especially Paraben free prodcuts :)

If you know any products available in the market at affordable prices or have product review requests, you can always get in touch with me at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Have a look around in my blog. Hope you will find something that interests you.

Thanks for Reading,
Indu

My Sweetie Pies :-*

Flipkart.com

Sunday 1 May 2011

Wooden Toys from Karaneeswarar Temple Chithirai Thiruvizha- Part 1

Karaneeswarar Temple is located in the Saidapet. This is a famous temple in Saidapet. Click here for the temple address. Chithirai Thiruvizha is famous in the tamil month of chithirai. you can know about the famous Madurai Chithirai Thiruvizha here. Apart from all the celebrations the shopping in the time of these festivals is something enjoyable for the kids and elders. I have never missed this Thiruvizha from when I was little. This time I found some interesting wooden toys in one of these temporary shops.

The first toy that attracted me and my bro here was the Matryoshka dolls. To know more about these dolls check here. Our mom had these when she was a little kid, but we got it misplaced it when we were little. In recent times we were planning to get them. So when we were checking some shops we found these dolls. I was the one first spotted it. The Shop Keeper said all the toys are handmade. We bought two toy sets of these dolls. Here are the pictures.

This is the first Set we got. This costs Rs.200. The painitng on this doll will not fade itseems.




I love the little one the most.


This is the next Set. The paints in this doll will not stay long so the price is Rs. 150.







This is the picture of both the little ones alone.. I jus love these two....


Some more toys that I got for my son coming in the Next Post.

Luv,
Indgal...











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for taking your time for commenting here. Pour in your thoughts and I would make sure I reply to the comments. If by chance I miss replying, you can always mail me in your queries and thoughts at ingallovesshopping@gmail.com.

Yes, all comments will be moderated :) Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...